Clean Protein Layer Cake
By Lenny & Larry's. Posted on October 26, 2016.
Clean Protein Layer Cake Ingredients:
- Lenny & Larry's Birthday Cake Complete Cookie, 20 grams
- Flaky Pie Crust Mix, 15 grams
- Iso-100 Hydrolyzed Whey Protein, Birthday Cake Flavor, 1/2 scoop
- Light n' Fit Greek Yogurt, 1/8 cup
- Truvia Agave Nectar, 5 grams
- 100% Liquid Egg Whites, 75 grams
- Sugar Free, Fat Free Chocolate Pudding Mix, 11 grams
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all ingredients except pudding mix and Lenny & Larry's cookie into food processor and pulse the mixture into a batter
- Pour batter into mini bread loaf baking tin and bake for 8-10 minutes
- While the cake is baking, measure out pudding mix in a measuring cup and slowly add water, keep mixing. The more water you add, the more volume your chocolate frosting will have but make sure not to add too much.
- When the cake is done, let cool for a few minutes
- Cut the cake loaf in half twice to get layers for your cake
- Spread frosting mixture onto each layer
- Top with pieces of Lenny & Larry's Birthday Cake Complete Cookie and sprinkles
There are no comments. Be the first to leave one!