Double Chocolate Caramel Almond Sundae
By Lenny & Larry's. Posted on August 18, 2016.
Double Chocolate Caramel Almond Sundae Ingredients:
- 1 Double Chocolate Complete Cookie
- Small handful of heated Heat Street Roasted Nuts: Butter Rum Toffee Almonds
- 1 TSP Kroger (or any brand) caramel
- 3-4 scoops of Dreyer's Slow Churned Yogurt Blends Fat Free Ice Cream
- Scoop 3-4 scoops of ice cream into a bowl
- Crumble or dice the cookie and mix in with the ice cream
- Take a small handful of heated nuts and mix in with the ice cream and cookies
- Warm 1 teaspoon of caramel and drizzle over the top of the ice cream
There are no comments. Be the first to leave one!