The Website is intended for users who are located in the United States and is hosted and operated in the United States, pursuant to United States law. By providing personal information through the use of the Website, you understand and consent to the collection, maintenance, processing and transfer of such information in and to the United States and other countries and territories.
1. THIRD-PARTY SITES
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- Personal Information Collected: We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including the following: name, mailing address, billing address, email address, phone number, credit/debit card information, password, PayPal email address, age, birthdate, gender, and photograph.
- Information Collected through Automatic Data Collection Technologies: As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including, IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, products viewed, searched for or purchased, page response times, download errors, length of visit to certain pages, page interaction (scrolling, clicks, mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
3. AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
The tracking technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies: Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on the Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons: Certain pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs). These web beacons allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party. We use this information to analyze trends, to track users' movements around the Website and other Services and to gather demographic information as a whole. We do not provide personal information through these cookies or web beacon to any third party nor do any third parties collect any personal information by these means.
4. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY OR THROUGH THIRD-PARTY COMPANIES
- to help us measure and determine how visitors use our Website and the effectiveness of our Website;
- to help us improve and optimize the products and services we or our Affiliates offer; or
- to collect your non-personally identifiable information regarding your online behavior to provide you with use-tailored and targeted advertisements.
5. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to administer and present the Services and its contents to you, including (i) identifying product preferences and shopping preferences and customizing Website pages for you and (ii) saving your password so you do not have to provide it each time you visit the Website;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of the Services;
- to complete, fulfill, manage and communicate with you about your orders or otherwise provide you with our offerings;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to contact you regarding any Services or offers we provide through the Services or to notify you about changes to the Services;
- to inform you and make recommendations about our products and Services, including sales, special offers and new Website features, and to send you other promotional communication;
- to provide customer service or support, or contact you regarding your account;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to conduct internal research and development and improve the Services;
- to perform other logistics and operation activities as needed;
- to protect our assets and prevent fraudulent transactions, including (i) validating credentials and authenticating customers when logging into your online profile or transacting in store and (ii) protecting the security and integrity of our Services and our data;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Our Website may contain announcements of promotions or contests that we are conducting which you may sometimes enter electronically. We use information you provide us when you enter to conduct the promotion or contests (for example, to notify winners). We will not use the information you provide for any other purpose unless you agree to let us do so.
7. TEXT MESSAGES
If you have provided prior express written consent to have promotional offers or transactional correspondence from us sent to your mobile device, we may send you a MS, MMS or other text message (“Text Messages”) with such communications to the telephone number you provided to us. Standard text message rates will apply.
If you have provided a telephone number for Text Messages, you are obligated to immediately inform us if and when the telephone number that you have previously provided to us changes. Without limiting the foregoing, if you: (i) have your telephone number reassigned to another person or entity; (ii) give up your telephone number so that it is no longer used by you; (iii) port your telephone number to a landline or vice versa; or (iv) otherwise stop using that telephone number for any reason (collectively “Phone Number Change”), you agree that you shall promptly notify us of the Phone Number Change by contacting us as described in Section 17.
8. COMBINING INFORMATION
9. HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Your personally identifiable information that you disclose to us is stored in our secure server’s database. The information is only accessed by those persons authorized to access our systems, and they are required to keep the information confidential.
10. DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may share the information we collect about you with:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors who provide services in support of our business. For example:
- we pass your delivery address and telephone number to our partner courier companies in case they need to contact you directly if there is a problem with your delivery;
- we [may] pass certain personal information to third-party payment management companies to enable them to verify your credit or debit card details;
- we pass your personal information to third-party service providers that assist us with our marketing and data analytics efforts;
- we may pass your details to service providers who help us deliver the Mobile App;
- we pass certain purchasing information and use of discounts to business partners who facilitate such discount schemes, provided you have previously registered with them;
- we pass your personal information to business partners who provide us with and assist us in operating customer service management software, designed to improve and manage our interaction with customers and your customer service experience;
- Business partners, Affiliates (and their business partners), marketers, advertisers and advertising networks for marketing and advertising purposes, which may include (i) sending you direct mail or emails about their products, services, sales, promotions, events, news and store openings that may interest you or (ii) serving ads or adverts that may interest you. For information about managing your privacy and opting out, see Section 12;
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of ensuring that your credit or debit card is not being used without your consent. This is done only to confirm your identity. No credit check is performed and your credit rating will be unaffected;
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Website and Services; or
- Service providers whom we may employ to assist us in carrying out and then analyzing the results of customer surveys or questionnaires.
In addition to the ways that we may share information with business partners, Affiliates (and their business partners) and other third parties as described above, we may disclose to third parties information collected from you in an aggregate form. However, we will only do so in such a way as to ensure that such aggregated information does not individually identify any user.
11. OTHER DISCLOSURE SCENARIOS
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If we plan to merge with or be acquired by that third party or in connection with a partial or total sale of assets, bankruptcy, or another corporate change;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, subpoena or court order, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Website Use and other agreements; or
- If we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to (i) prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss to us; (ii) prevent or report suspected illegal activity; and/or (iii) protect anyone’s rights, property or safety. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
12. OPTING OUT AND CHANGING YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. There are various mechanisms to provide you with control over your information, including the following:
- Email Communications: You can opt in to receive our newsletters and we will use your email address to deliver our newsletters to you. You can unsubscribe from our newsletters whenever you want. To do so, click on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email.
- Account Option: If you open an online order account with us, it will contain personally identifiable information that you have entered into your account. You can access your account online via the Website’s log in function and update or delete all of your information except for your default address which can be edited but not deleted. You can also choose not to store your address information in your account, but it will be contained in your order history.
- Auto Delivery Subscription: We offer an auto delivery subscription service that automatically delivers Lenny & Larry’s products to you on a schedule you select. You will enter personally identifiable information into your subscription to use this service. You can edit/delete/update your auto delivery subscriptions. You can also use a function called TURN ON/TURN OFF which saves the subscription and allows you to turn it on at your preference. Our payment processor will save a unique token identifier, but not your credit card information.
- Text Messages: If you wish to opt out of receiving Text Messages from us, reply “STOP” to any of the text messages you received from Lenny & Larry’s.
Please note that if you decide to opt out, it may take a few days to process your opt-out request by email and 6–8 weeks to process your postal mail request and that you may continue to receive promotional or marketing materials during this time. Also, please note that opting out will not preclude us from sending you other types of non-promotional messages, such as emails confirming transactions. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
13. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS AND DISCLOSURES
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. At this time, we do not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “do not track” instructions.
14. THIRD PARTY SITES
15. CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our Website and Services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
17. HOW TO CONTACT US