Meet the Team: Pixel Pat
By Lenny & Larry's. Posted on April 26, 2018.
Who are the people behind Lenny & Larry's?? Meet Patrick! As Director of Digital Marketing, he leads the charge on all things digital to grow the brand and generate revenue.
60 Second Survey
Favorite Movie: Of Mice and Men
Favorite Food: Anything with chicken
Favorite Animal: Dogs
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite TV Show: Two and a Half Men
Dream Car: F150 Raptor
Dream Vacation Destination: Paris
Bucket List Item: Organize a non-profit to educate children in 3rd world countries
Favorite Drink: Carrot juice
Let the Interrogation Begin!!
1. What's the best part about working at Lenny & Larry's?
I love that it's family oriented and I also enjoy the challenge of taking this company to the next level.
2. How is this company different from any other company you've worked for?
I used to work at really big corporate companies like Sony and Quest. This one is different because we had to start with not being so well known in the beginning.
3. What's your favorite Lenny & Larry's product?
Double Chocolate Muscle Muffin. The taste is addictive and I just love chocolate! I have it a few times a week.
4. What do you like to do in your spare time?
I like to work out and play badminton. Lately, I've also taken up biking.
5. When did you start working at Lenny & Larry's?
6. What's something cool you would like to see with Lenny & Larry's in the future?
I would love to see Lenny & Larry's play a major role in providing healthy snacks to schools across the nation.
7. What were you like in high school?
I was quiet but very active. I was always doing something or hanging out after school, playing sports or always around people. I played soccer and badminton.
8. What inspires you?
Achieving something that is difficult. It could be anything...in life, at work, in sports...but anything that is difficult gives me drive and inspiration.
9. What's one piece of career advice that you would like to give?
Always learn and always think around the clock on how you can get better every single day.
10. What's one part of your daily routine that you just can't do without?
Read something useful every day. It could be from magazines, books, blogs, articles...I love to read about people who are successful. I just have to read about something.