Cookie Capture Contest
Lenny & Larry's cookie capture Contest
Are you obsessed with Lenny & Larry's cookies? Do you find yourself snapping pics of your beloved cookies all the time? Well, do we have a contest for you!
Lenny & Larry's Cookie Capture Contest is pretty simple. Snap a great pic that captures when, where, or how you like to enjoy your favorite Complete Cookie. The sky's the limit!
To enter, follow these 3 simple steps:
1. Like our Facebook Page
2. Tag a friend and comment on the Cookie Capture Contest post on Facebook
3. Email your image to email@example.com
One winner will be selected to win one (1) box of Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookies and an official Lenny & Larry's T-shirt based on these criteria:
- Presentation (50%)
- Creativity (25%)
- Image Quality (25%)
Entries must be received between January 29, 2016 and February 5, 2016 2:00PM (PST). One entry per person.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Our Cookie Capture Contest (“Contest”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Lenny & Larry’s and any other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
The Contest is sponsored by Lenny & Larry’s, Inc., (“Sponsor”), located at 14300 Arminta St., Panorama City, California 91402.
3. Agreement to Official Rules
Participation in the Contest constitutes entrants’ full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein. Entrant acknowledges that there will be approximately 500 entries, if not more, and odds of winning are dependent on the amount of actual entries.
4. Contest Period
The Contest begins on January 29, 2016 and ends on February 5, 2016 at 2:00 PM PST (“Contest Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified.
5. How to Enter
Participants who wish to enter the Contest must complete the following 3 steps:
- Like our Facebook Page
- Tag a friend and comment on the Cookie Capture Contest post on Facebook
- Email your image to firstname.lastname@example.org
Limit one (1) entry per person, regardless of method of entry. Entries received from any person or email address, or household in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
7. Prohibited Content
By submitting an entry, entrant agrees that the entry complies with these Official Rules and does not contain a virus. In addition, entrant warrants and represents that he/she and any persons appearing or who are identifiable in the entry consent to the submission and use of the entry in the applicable Contest and to its use as otherwise set forth herein. As applicable, entries may not contain, as determined by Lenny & Larry’s in its sole discretion, any content that:
- is pornographic, sexually explicit or suggestive, or contains profanity or nudity;
- is unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group;
- promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing);
- promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous;
- promotes any particular political agenda or message;
- is obscene or offensive, or endorses any form of hate or hate group;
- defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or entities;
- contains trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others, without permission, to the extent permission is necessary;
- contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including without limitation, music, videos, photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media), without permission, to the extent permission is necessary (and if such permission is necessary, entrant must obtain permission from the appropriate third party to use such material(s) for the purpose(s) set forth in the Contest Posting and in these Official Rules) and Lenny & Larry’s reserves the right to request proof of these permissions in a form acceptable to Lenny & Larry’s from any entrant at any time. Failure by an entrant to provide such proof, if requested, may render such entrant’s entry null and void;
- contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without permission, to the extent permission is necessary (and if permission is necessary entrant must obtain permission from such third party to use such material(s) for the purpose(s) set forth in the Contest Posting and in these Official Rules) and Lenny & Larry’s reserves the right to request proof of these permissions in a form acceptable to Lenny & Larry’s from any entrant at any time. Failure by an entrant to provide such proof, if requested, may render such entrant’s entry null and void;
- contains look-alikes of celebrities or other public or private figures, living or dead;
- communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will with which Lenny & Larry’s wishes to associate;
- appears to duplicate any other submitted entries; and/or
- violates any law.
8. Prize and Winner Selection
One Total First Prize Winner: On February 8, 2016 at 5:00 PM PST, one (1) first prize winner will be announced.
The winner will be selected based on the following judging criteria:
- Presentation (50%)
- Creativity (25%)
- Image Quality (25%)
9. Winner Notification
The winner will be notified via social media or email. Sponsor reserves the right to use additional means to contact winner, at its sole discretion. If a winner does not respond to notification from Sponsor as a winner by 5:00 PM PST on the day following Sponsor’s notification, then the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected based on the judging criteria from the remaining eligible entries. Winner may not substitute or transfer prizes. Lenny & Larry’s reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event a prize is unavailable. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. All taxes on prizes are winners’ responsibility.
Limit: One prize per household. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
First Prize: One (1) first prize winner will receive one (1) box of Lenny & Larry’s cookies (retail value $24.99) and one (1) Lenny & Larry’s T-shirt (retail value $14.95). Approximate total value for each First Prize retail value is $39.94 plus $6.95 for shipping and handling.
11. General Conditions
In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Contest and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorneys fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Publicity Grant
Except where prohibited by law or regulation, by entering into this Contest and/or accepting a prize, entrant grants Lenny & Larry’s and its successors, assigns, licensees and designees permission to use entrant’s name, Social Media Platform account name, address (city and state), photograph (including, but not limited to, Social Media Platform account profile photo), voice and/or other likeness, prize information, and/or entry in all media now known or hereafter discovered (including, without limitation, on Lenny & Larry’s websites and via Lenny & Larry’s Social Media Platform accounts), worldwide in perpetuity, for any purpose in reference to a Promotion, without additional compensation, consideration, notification or consent. Lenny & Larry’s reserves the right to use any entry or response or comments made by an entrant, in whole or in part, in any manner, in all print and electronic media.
13. Release and Limitations of Liability
By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application the processing of entries application downloads or in any Contest-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Contest or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorneys fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
14. Claims/Choice of Law:
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with this Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in the State of California. All entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California and agree to waive the right to a jury trial with respect to any claim or dispute with regard to any aspect of this Contest or these Official Rules. Under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, including attorneys’ fees or other legal costs, and any and hereby waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
16. Inquiries or Questions
Any inquiries or questions regarding this Contest, other than a request for the names of the winners, may be made by sending an email to email@example.com.